A publish is scheduled for MSP Manager -3.10 for Thursday June 7th at 7:00 am GMT. The Update Window is approx. 7 hours and we do NOT anticipate any downtime.
Release Notes will be made available shortly after publish.
- Fixed an issue which could cause SLA calculations to continue for RMM-created tickets even after the ticket is marked as complete.
- A problem that could cause RMM tickets to remain in ‘Opening’ status indefinitely has been resolved.
- Resolved an issue that would result in incorrect Ticket Issue Sub-Type being displayed in the End User Portal.
- Updated the operation when deleting Ticket Requests to ensure that UpdatedBy and UpdatedDate are properly recorded.
- An issue that would cause the Service Item assigned to tickets to revert to the default Service Item has been corrected.
- No new Known Issues added as of this publish. For the complete list please see the Release Notes
NGP Beta participants please be advised a separate communication will follow detailing all changes in our new NGP platform as a result of 3.10