Please be advised that there will be an update to DNS Filtering integration with N-central on Thursday, April 20th. This release will not require any upgrade to your N-central server. The DNS Agent will automatically update to version 1.9.4.
What is in the release:
- Improved logging of local domains, local resolver utilization, and added domain resolution check to include returned answer records. This all helps provide more information for troubleshooting.
- Fixed a delay in takeover of DNS requests when coming out of hibernation.
- Fixed an issue when failing over to secondary/tertiary upstream protocols was not working.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Local Domains list not to show in the Windows RC icon tray View defined local domains.
- Fixed an issue with RDP sessions causing Local User Name not to show correctly in the Tools → Query Log.