The U.S. Passportal system remains stable and available since October 6 at approximately 9 am ET, and all business-critical features are performing normally. Please keep in mind that this outage is directly linked to performance and availability and is not security-related, and only affects our U.S. Cluster.
We appreciate your patience and feedback as we repaired the outage and made several updates that have further enhanced stability and performance, including:
- Optimization of Search API Traffic – Reduction in search index operations
- Monitoring heartbeat (monitoring augmentation) – Reduction in session database logging from monitoring tooling
- Web (Atom) error handling – Technical deficiency debug logging to database vs. external disk or service
- Sessions Data Clean-Up Cron – Housekeeping mechanism to reduce deadlocks and improve stability
- Mobile Hotfix – Resolved a mobile application retry error
We are continuing to work on an ongoing basis optimizing performance and scalability, which will result in a faster and better application experience in addition to a more resilient platform. As we implement these improvements, we will keep you updated via our:
As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions – https://success.n-able.com/.