In this release, we’ve added Ticket Status information to the ticket CSV exports, Timesheets report and Time Entries csv export now include the Type Of Work. The Ticket Reports now includes a Created Date filter, so you can generate reports based on the timeframe when a ticket was created and/or completed.
By high demand, we’ve also added new actions to our workflows:
- Assign a specific customer
- Assign ticket to a Team
The following issues were solved with this release:
- Ticket priority not correctly set by workflow rules
- Ticket issue type/sub type not correctly set by workflow rules
- Notifications not being sent to customers for workflow tickets
- Ticket workflow can assign a deleted service item
- Unable to save routing rules
- Export for large number of ticket times out
- Contact not being automatically created if customer has no location configured
- Passwords for deleted customers were visible after migration, but not assigned to any customer
Do you use M365 as your monitored mailbox? Want to move over from IMAP and preview our new M365 integration? We’re looking for a few volunteers to give it a whirl and let us know if everything is A-OK! Send me a message and we’ll turn this on for the first handful of volunteers to reach my inbox. Apologies in advance to those who didn’t get a good fighting chance due to your time zone!
Do you use Xero integration? We need your help, as we are going through Xero’s approval process and need a few customers to preview the updated integration and fill out a short survey that Xero will send you.
I can still be found at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great rest of week!