· We’ve added an option that allows you to restore a deleted service item. This should help with those instances where you didn’t really want to delete a service item, but mark it inactive instead.
We’ve also fixed the following issues:
· Asset not exporting from N-central to MSP Manager with a 400 error.
· Slow Customers selector in access groups.
· Rate names not being updated for Hour Retainer/Flat Fee
· Error importing N-central customer to MSP Manager
· Company dashboard not updating
· Recurring Ticket Schedule creating multiple tickets
· SLA report showing breached tickets for some that are not breached
· Error occurring when editing a customer program level
· Xero exporting whole quantities rather than fractions of hour
· Hours worked rounding displaying excessive decimal places
· Ticket created near midnight appears in next month’s billing batch
· Can’t export customer to QBD if a deleted customer with the same name exists
· Ticket export timeout
· Ticket export not respecting filter settings
· User within access group can see all contacts
· Failure when closing tickets created by RMM outage
· Unable to add customer contact as “cc” to a ticket
We’re always grateful for your feedback, so let us know how we’re doing, and keep the ideas coming! firstname.lastname@example.org