Please be advised we will be pushing an update for Managed Antivirus MAV-BD v 220.127.116.116 starting Monday November 13th and available in all territories by the end of the week.Read more: Advance Notice: Update for N-sight Managed Antivirus Bitdefender (MAV-BD) 18.104.22.1686 scheduled for week of Nov 13th
The following Features have been included in this build:
- Support for Windows 11 23H2
- Added support for removing the following security products:
- CrystalIDEA Uninstall Tool 3.x
- Sophos Endpoint Agent, version 2022.4.x
- Ability to certificate hash exclusions for PowerShell scripts.
- Added support for removing the following incompatible security product:
- Webroot SecureAnywhere 9.x
- Coro Cybersecurity
- Cylance PROTECT, version 3.x
- Trellix Agent
- Trellix Endpoint Security Platform
- Trellix Endpoint Security Adaptive Threat Protection
- Trellix Endpoint Security Threat Prevention
- Trellix Endpoint Security Web Control
- The Antimalware module can now monitor files that use the
- Enhanced support for removing the following incompatible security product:
- Trend Micro Apex One Security Agent 14.x
The following issues were fixed in this build:
- The security agent installation crashed on Windows Server 2016 endpoints with a very large number of certificates.
- Addressed a specific scenario where the product caused critical errors (BSOD). The issue is now fixed.
- Antimalware: Custom scan displayed incorrect paths in the local scan log when multiple scan tasks occurred at the same time.
- Custom scan displayed incorrect paths in the local scan log when multiple scan tasks occurred at the same time.
- Antimalware: The module could not quarantine Java Archive files, even though the archives could be deleted.
- Antimalware: The module did not detect files transferred at the same time on a network share via Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP).
- Antimalware: In specific cases, the security agent crashed when a new product version was available
- Antimalware: The security agent did not allow the safe removal of external storage devices when the Antimalware module was installed.
Please see N-able Me for all Supported Operating systems