Please note that starting on Thursday September 1st we will be publishing an update for Web Protection introducing a graceful handler for driver errors noticed in our recent release of 5.33. Downtime will be minimal but can be expected during the maintenance window. This release will be in place across all regions by Thursday September 8th .
Maintenance Window: Starting Thursday September 1st and available in all regions by Thursday September 8th
APAC region: Thursday September 1st 11:00 UTC to 13:00 UTC
DE region: Monday September 5th 15:00 UTC to 17:00 UTC
EMEA region: Tuesday September 6th 16:00 UTC to 18:00 UTC
US Region: Thursday September 8th 07:00 UTC to 09:00 UTC
What to Expect During the Maintenance Window:
- All devices remain protected
- No new installs will take place during this window
- No upgrades will take place during this window
- Unable to run reports during this window
- Unable to access RMM Web Protection Dashboard Settings options, or Policy changes
- Website Look up will not be possible during this window
Once the Maintenance window has completed all access and functionality will be restored. Thank you for your patience.