We are pleased to announce that on Sunday, September 6, 2020, the SolarWinds Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) product will be updated to the SentinelOne “Liberty” release. This version delivers the latest agent versions as well as significant management console enhancements, including:
New Dashboards and Business Intelligence
With Liberty, we’re bringing business intelligence to the table. This will better enable partners to gain a more holistic view of their security posture, with real-time ROI on their SolarWinds EDR investment.
A new suite of dashboard widgets provides at-a-glance status for the following:
- Unresolved Threats
- Infected Endpoints
- S1 Agents Requiring Attention
- S1 Agent Network Status
- S1 Agent Version Coverage
- Threat Detection by Engine
- …and more
New Threat Center
A new Threat Center is now available, offering Partners better threat management workflows. An enhanced incident status bar incorporating three new tabs (Overview, Explore, Timeline) allows for:
- Reduced alerts and better awareness of threats
- Minimized UI interaction
- Fast threat analysis
- Ability to mitigate threats without leaving the page
Latest Agent Updates
The Management Console release and the 4.3 agents contain many usability enhancements and bug fixes, and we strongly recommend upgrading all agents in your environments as soon as possible to provide the maximum level of protection available.
SentinelOne agent versions included in this update are:
|Windows agent 4.3 GA (220.127.116.11)||macOS agent 4.2 GA (18.104.22.16863)||Linux agent 4.3 GA (22.214.171.124)|
The console update and agent release are scheduled for completion within an eight-hour maintenance window and will begin on Sunday, September 6 at 10 am IDT / 7 am UTC / 3 am EDT. A few important things to note during this time:
- All endpoints will continue to be protected.
- All EDR/S1 Cloud Service Dashboard login and API access may be unavailable.
- A browser reload is needed to clear the cache for new sessions after the update is complete, and this should be an automatic process upon login.
We are excited to provide these new features to partners, as well as evangelize them with prospects. As always, feedback is welcome on the release.