Please note that on Saturday September 12 we’ll be undertaking technical migration work for the Americas territory. Note this only applies to customers who’s accounts are on the ‘remote.management’ URL (https://www.am.remote.management/dashboard). Customers on the ‘systemmonitor’ URL (https://dashboard.systemmonitor.us/dashboard) are not affected. *
During the scheduled maintenance window, the RMM console and agent monitoring will be offline. All services will automatically resume once the maintenance is complete.
The scheduled maintenance window is:
Dates and times: Saturday September 12 01:00 EST until 07:00 EST
Territory: Americas territory only. Other regions are not affected by this update. Affected: RMM console access and Agent monitoring on the ‘remote.management’ URL
If you have a restrictive firewall configuration, and need to explicitly authorize outbound traffic, please make sure the relevant IP addresses are added to your firewall approved list:
- RMM Console and inbound Agent traffic will now be running on:
- Callbacks to agents will come from:
- Customers using Linux agent v1.0.4 are advised to upgrade to Agent v2.0.1 or you may need to restart the Linux agent after the maintenance period is complete
- URLs used to access the RMM console will not change
* If you are using a custom domain and are unsure which URL you are on, log into RMM and go to Settings > General Settings > Custom domains. The dialog there will show you which RMM URL you are using.