On the heels of our Workspaces release, we have a small release addressing some issues.
We’ve added Passportal to the App Switcher in MSP Manager.
Today’s update addresses the below issues:
- Duplicate ticket could be created
- Account session was still active when a user was disabled
- Incorrect “Delete Ticket” message displayed when saving ticket
- Strange symbol in Service Items page for some languages
- “<” character in ticket response causes remainder of the body to be truncated
- Dashboard Hours Worked not matching Time Entry details
- Specific company name not appearing
- Dashboard showing user has worked for 24hours per day
- Ticket request link doesn’t expire when request is moved to ticket
Have a great day!