Just an update that the start time for the 3.5 MSP Manager publish is 8:00 am GMT as opposed to the original 7:00 am GMT start time.
MSP Manager 3.5 will be bringing you the following changes:
- A problem that the wrong rate could be applied to tickets created by RMM has been resolved.
- An issue that could result in rate changes in a ticket not being applied to all existing time entries has been corrected.
- Fixed a problem that could result in Locations and Contracts not appearing in the UI.
- An issue that prevented ticket information from being displayed when it is accessed from N-central has been fixed.
- A problem that filters would not clear when moving between ticket views has been resolved.
- An issue that prevented new tickets from being assigned the correct SLA status was fixed.
- An SLA log message has been added indicating that SLA is paused when a ticket is created outside of Business Hours.
- The ‘Mark Complete’ option is now available for On Hold tickets from the ticket list context menu.
Please note there are no NEW known issues introduced in 3.5
Release Notes will be updated at the end of publish: https://www.solarwindsmsp.com/products/msp-manager/releases