I’m pleased to announce that Dashboard v5.43.1 and Agent v9.6.1 are being released overnight, so that they will be available in advance of the working day tomorrow, Friday 13th of June. The US instance has already received the update.
This is a routine Service Release focused on systems performance and bug fixes.
Full release notes are below.
Summary for Service Release, Thursday 12th June 2014:
• Service Release focused on systems performance and bug fixes
• Dashboard v5.43.1
• Agent v9.6.1 (RC)
• BUGFIX: Ensure users can update credit card details for automatic invoice payment when card has expired
• BUGFIX: Ensure Script Check “VMWare ESXi Health – Storage” fails when a storage sensor does not exist
• BUGFIX: Ensure when using ConnectWise MSP integration and Workstation mapping is off, the option to include workstations in asset tracking depends on that setting
• BUGFIX: Ensure generated PAK passwords adhere to password policy
• BUGFIX: Ensure only Superusers can access PSA Configuration settings
• BUGFIX: Ensure dialog window “Edit/Delete Checks like this” can be expanded in certain configurations
• BUGFIX: Ensure that the severity column label in Patch Management Approval Policy dialog is not cut off when applying a filter
• BUGFIX: Ensure password confirmation dialog is properly displayed in Mozilla Firefox when uninstalling ServiceDesk
• BUGFIX: Ensure Warning in Client Monthly Report settings is shown completely in Internet Explorer
Agent v9.6.1 Release Candidate
• BUGFIX: Ensure AVG 2013 64 bit version is detected correctly in the Antivirus update check
Product Manager @ GFI MAX