Please be advised we will be pushing an update for Managed Antivirus for Mac Bitdefender v 7.14.30 starting Tuesday October 3rd and available in all territories by the end of the week. Please note the agent no longer supports macOS Sierra (10.12) and High Sierra (10.13).Read more: Advance Notice: Update for RMM Managed Antivirus for Mac Bitdefender 7.14.30
The following Improvements included in this build:
- Antimalware Module: On-Access scan engine benefits from a new exclusion technology.
- Antimalware: Improvements for on-demand scanning.
- Improved scanning performance.
- Internal product improvements.
- Security Improvements.
The following issues were fixed in this build:
- The product was displaying issues in the GUI even after approving Full Disk Access on macOS Mojave (10.14) and Catalina (10.15).
- Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools was indicating an incorrect product version due to a configuration issue.
- Resolved various issues that occasionally would cause service crashes.
- In some cases, the progress bar was not correctly reflecting the update status.
- In macOS 13 Ventura, Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools services now appear in Login Items as from Bitdefender SRL.
- In some cases, the On-Access feature caused the system start to last longer than usual this has now been resolved.
- An issue causing Exclusions to not work when they included special characters has now been resolved.
- Security Fixes.
The new Bitdefender engine version should not require any reboot. If a reboot should be needed, it will be displayed in the RMM dashboard. Ensure the delay and reboot settings in your policies are set accordingly for your customers.