We’re happy to announce the availability of N-able® Backup release 21.4, featuring functional enhancements and UI improvements to the automated Recovery Testing feature.
This billable feature allows you to set up any server or workstation for fully hosted and automated recovery testing every 30 days or every 14 days. Learn more about it here.
Recovery Testing enhancements
This release includes an enhanced Recovery Testing dashboard, with more interactive options and greater control of how data is displayed.
Multiple filtering options are available:
- By clicking on segments of the dashboard’s color-coded donut charts
- By selecting from a filters panel
- More dashboard columns are now available for at-a-glance visibility of boot status, recovery colorbar, selected size, restored size, and more.
- With this release, you can export the Recovery Testing dashboard as a Microsoft Excel or CSV file.
Recovery session errors dialog:
- Now it’s easier to check and resolve recovery errors with just a few clicks
In addition, we have now segmented the Recovery Testing statistics and reporting from virtual disaster recoveries done using the Recovery Console.