What’s new this week:
Improved Email Scout Report Scheduling
The interface for scheduling Email Scout Reports receives a significant refresh in this week’s build.
You still have ‘right away’, which is the simplest of all. Other simple options are ‘at a given time’, which now has a friendlier day & time picker, and frequently chosen options that require no additional configuration, such as: ‘Weekdays at 9 a.m.’ and ‘Every day at 9 a.m., midday, and 4 p.m.’.
If you need a different option, the ‘repeat’ function is still available, offering a simpler and more flexible calendar interface to choose the days and times when you want the reports to be sent.
For extreme cases where the interface can’t be used to define the exact repetition that you’re after, there’s a new ‘advanced’ option that allows defining the schedule in a ‘crontab’ like format.
Front-end / GUI:
- Resolved: Fixed an error that could occur when requesting a delivery attempt for large numbers of messages in the queue (#36391)
- Resolved: Fixed a rare error when attempting to view specific messages from Email Scout Reports (#36246)
- Resolved: Fixed an issue preventing locking outgoing users at domain user level (#36397)
- Improved: The default Email Scout Report templates now work better on very small screens (#36418)
- Improved: The interface to select the day and times to send Email Scout Reports has been significantly upgraded (#31239)