I’m pleased to announce that Dashboard v5.44.2 is being released overnight, so that it will be available in advance of the working day tomorrow, Friday 25th of July. This is a routine Service Release mostly focused on minor feature enhancements and bug fixes, but does include the following substantial update to App Control:
- App Control now offers support for accounts with multiple domains in Office 365. When multiple domains exist, the organization tree in App Control displays an updated Account-level node followed by the new Domain nodes – please see the attached screenshot for an example, with further details available in the help file.
As well as allowing you to better manage Office 365 accounts through App Control, the update also lays some of the necessary groundwork for integrating MAX Mail into MAX RM through App Control, currently in development and expected later in the year.
I’d also like to take this opportunity to mention that we plan to release a number of significant feature updates in approximately four weeks’ time, including an all-new “Failed Login Check” (replacing the current “Hacker Check”), an update to check clearing that will allow you to temporarily ‘snooze’ an alert, along with a new Check Clearing Report, the ability to mass delete checks for a device, and location tracking for iOS devices in MDM. We’ll be sharing details of these great feature enhancements nearer the time, so stay tuned!
Full release notes for Dashboard v5.44.2 are below.
Product Manager @ GFI MAX
Summary for Service Release, Thursday 24th July 2014:
- Service Release focused on systems performance, minor feature updates and bug fixes
- Dashboard v5.44.2
- FEATURE: Introducing support in App Control to manage Multiple Domains in Office 365 accounts
- UPDATE: CART Definitions updated to version 624
- BUGFIX: Ensure passwords are validated entirely upon creation
- BUGFIX: Ensure the Location History Report always opens in a new window
- BUGFIX: Ensure the appearance of the Monthly Report when using the default content
- BUGFIX: Ensure the correct alignment of hyper-links in the Edit Checks dialogs
- BUGFIX: Enforce the correct alignment of north and south panes for OSX devices
- BUGFIX: Ensure Managed Anti-virus policy dialog loads properly
- BUGFIX: Updated Windows Phones registration text message to include the activation code
- BUGFIX: Make sure CC addresses for Server Client Report Settings are saved correctly
- BUGFIX: Ensure the MAV check indicates the correct number of items in quarantine
- BUGFIX: Ensure the appropriate message is displayed when deleting multiple checks
- BUGFIX: Corrected various translation issues