Your version of N-central will soon reach its end of support and will no longer be supported or patched. We encourage you to upgrade immediately to take advantage of the latest security, performance, and functionality improvements and minimize previously announced security risk.
N-able announced the end of support of all versions of N-central 2022.6 or older in July 2023 along with notice that support would end on December 1, 2023. This is a reminder to upgrade now to the latest version to ensure you are taking advantage of:
- Continued support for N-central
- The latest security updates and fixes, including the man in the middle vulnerability CVE 2023-30297
- Enhanced patch capabilities
- Performance improvements and stability upgrades
- New Apple agents and Apple Device Management
- Enhancements to Automation Manager
- New and improved EDR integration (available in preview)
Our goal is to ensure that you receive maximum value of N-central’s new capabilities while strengthening protection for you and your customers. If you need more information or have an inquiry regarding your upgrade with your N-central environment, our Technical Support team is here to help. Please open a Support Case.