We are pleased to announce that on Sunday, 17-May-2020, the SolarWinds Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) product will be updated to the SentinelOne “Jamaica” release. This will include updates to the Management Console software, as well as the latest 4.0 versions of the Windows, macOS and Linux Agents.
The Management Console release and the 4.0 Agents contain many usability enhancements and bug fixes, and we strongly recommend upgrading all agents in your environments as soon as possible to provide the maximum level of protection available.
SentinelOne Agent versions that will be included in this update are:
- Windows Agent 4.0 SP1 – 220.127.116.11
- macOS Agent 4.0 SP1 – 18.104.22.16885
- Linux Agent 4.0 SP1 – 22.214.171.124
The console update process will start at Sunday, 17-May-2020, 10am IDT / 7am UTC / 3am EDT and should last less than two (2) hours. Agent packages will be available starting at approximately 1pm IDT / 10am UTC / 6am EDT.
A few important things to note during the outage:
- All endpoints will continue to be protected.
- All EDR/S1 Cloud Service Dashboard login and API access may be unavailable.
- No user intervention will be required.
We are excited to release this update and look forward to hearing your feedback on it!