A scheduled publish is planned for MSP Manager (3.6) for Thursday February 15th at 8:00 am GMT.
The Update Window is approx. 5 hours and we do NOT anticipate any downtime.
Release Notes will be made available shortly after publish.
The team has been working hard to harden and build the foundation for some very exciting features coming to beta in the next few months. In addition, here is what you can expect to see in 3.6:
- Additional logging has been added to trace the root cause, and ultimately help resolve, an error regarding tickets generated from an integrated N-central server.
- An issue that prevented tickets in RMM for outages from automatically being assigned to a specific user/account has been fixed.
- A problem that could cause the SLA status to be displayed for tickets without an ALS applied has been corrected.
- The size of the Ticket Details field has been extended to allow saving more than 8K chars and preventing errors when trying to save.
- A condition that could cause an email from a particular recipient to not be read from the monitored mailbox has been rectified.
- A problem that may cause Users imported from RMM to be stuck in ‘Waiting for Activation’ status has been corrected.
- An issue that resulted in the values presented in the Billed Tickets Report to be inaccurate has been fixed.
- An issue with Information being lost between angled brackets in HTML responses has now been resolved.
- The ticket link in the notification for “When a ticket gets marked as complete” has been corrected to no longer point to ‘Helpdesk (Classic)’.
- A spelling error has been corrected in the default notification template for “When an expense gets added to a ticket”
- The error message when a mailbox cannot be added because the email is already in use for a User has been updated to be more descriptive and helpful.
- Tickets being generated from N-central may fail with error XXXXX. The ticket will be generated, however the ticket will not be updated based on status changes in N-central.
- For the complete list please see the Release Notes
If you experience any issues during the scheduled update window, please contact support.
For support assistance, you can connect with a technician via phone or online. Online: For online support, please use the Case Management Tool. Phone: 1-866-302-46891-866-302-4689Â FREE (US/CAN) +800 6225 3000 (International) (613) 592-6676(613) 592-6676 and select option 2 for support (Local)