We would like to notify you of the upcoming release of MAX RM App Control version 1.32, due out this Thursday, 22 January. Please read on for a complete list of the new updates.
Kind regards, The MAXfocus team
- Resolved notifications: You may now resolve notifications so that they are removed from the notifications listing. If needed, resolved notifications will appear in the listing if the “Show Resolved Alerts” option is selected.
- Office 365: Password Policy Management caused a validation error when linking an account if a domain password hasn’t been set – FIXED
- When opening the Additional Properties menu for a user, the dialog opened to a blank modal – FIXED
- Office 365 and MAX Mail accounts: Accounts linked with both an Office 365 and MAX Mail service experienced duplicate service event notifications – FIXED
- User Audit Log showed a false ‘Alert Updated’ record if an account had 8 out of 10 licenses in use (this usage should not generate a notification) – FIXED