Agent v8.17.2 will be made available for automatic update from your Dashboard overnight so that it is available before start of working day, Tuesday 14th May. Agent v8.17.2 replaces Agent v8.16.4 as the current production Agent and updates Take Control to TeamViewer v8, adds support for Brazilian Portuguese and contains some important defect fixes for running Powershell scripts. Full release notes (over and above Agent v8.16.4) are:
- UPDATE: Update TakeControl to use TeamViewer v8.0.17396
- BUGFIX: Ensure ExecutionPolicy is set to RemoteSigned when running Scripts on all versions of PowerShell
- BUGFIX: Ensure Event Log Check returns correct result when Log doesn’t contain specified Event ID
Agent v8.17.1 Release Candidate
- FEATURE: Add Brazilian Portuguese language support
Agent v8.17.0 Release Candidate
- UPDATE: Update Take Control to TeamViewer 8 (build 8.0.16642)
- UPDATE: Support for increased number of System Tray application menu options
- UPDATE: Remove some unclear internal SNMP library messages from SNMP check results
- BUGFIX: Ensure 32 Bit PowerShell is used for Script check for ESXi and Exchange script checks compatibility
Take Control update to TeamViewer 8
Please note that to use the Take Control feature in this version, you need to also install a new version of the Take Control Viewer. In your dashboard, go to “Remote Access” – “Download Take Control Viewer” to download and install. There is a known issue with intermittent problems establishing Take Control connection from a Windows 8 PC. This problem is not limited to the Take Control Viewer and affects TeamViewer as well. TeamViewer are aware of the problem and expect to have a fix released within the next two months. In the meantime, please see the this forum thread for a workaround.
With kind regards,
The GFI MAX Team.